Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 days of Christmas- Ugly christmas sweater

Hello everyone!!! I'm late on my ugly Christmas sweater mani.  This has been one of the busiest, most important week of my life!!! Getting ready and took my Mock board test to graduate cosmetology!!! Tomm we get the results.  Next Wednesday my last day of school!!! but enough about my personal and back to nail polish :)





For my mani i used: Black made by fantasy makers. tough love made by sally hansen. White made by konad. Orange made by L.A colors.


                   Ugly Christmas Sweater!!! (not meant to offend anyone who may own this sweater)





                                                                     My Mani!!!!










                                                    Check everyone else out below!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment