Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just for Fun!!!!!

Happy Tuesday, I wanted to do something today for fun.  I love the blue color used for the base in this mani it has a great shine.  I have been having so much fun with all my manis, I enjoy this every much.

For my mani today i used:
 Blue by you made by Sinful colors. a black made by konad. Easy going made by Sinful colors. Pink glitter made by L.A colors.
-I really like the Sinful colors polish its very affordable, and I love the all the different colors available. 








This is what I came up with, I love dots they are a fun and easy way of glamoring up your nails.  I also LOVE glitter!!! I'm going to be doing some posts of all of my favorite glitters!!!! 











  

2 comments:

  1. NICE!!! I did dots for my Go Pink Wednesday mani too! We'll both be sporting the dots tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( i took mine off right away lol

    ReplyDelete